Sunday, May 15, 2005

Welcome to A Bryson In China

I'm Gene Bryson. Yea, I've been pretty good with computers, but this blog stuff is new. But I figure, what better way to communicate about my new life and career in China, than a journal on a website, where my friends, relatives, and associates can get regular updates on how and what I'm doing. So here goes......


I'll try to keep this updated regularly with news and my activities from daily life and events as they occur here in China. I will be living and working in Dongguan, only a few hours from Hong Kong.

What am I doing in China? I found a job! Yep, its in China, but that is where the furniture industry is strongest now! And I have found a great job, with a great company: Decca Furniture. I am officially employed by the USA branch in High Point, and will be responsible for quality assurance of goods exported to the US. Furniture produced at Decca supplies the residential, contract, and hospitality (hotel, motel, etc.) markets. All is of the highest quality.

I'll provide more information and detail about Decca and products in the future. If you want to be included in updates to the site, be sure to let me know. And send me any friends' email addresses for addition too.

Enjoy!