Friday, September 30, 2005

Notes on the Week

Well, the allergies have struck! Man, my nose is like a drain. Fortunately, Andy, a customer, visiting here from Fort Lauderdale had some Sudafed to provide me. Hopefully, I’ll dry up sometime soon.

Otherwise, another busy week. All weeks are getting that way. Andy and Nick, our Hospitality Manager, have been here for a few days. And I have a major project going through production to keep me busy too.

I did do something different today. I posted a note to my favorite writer Bill Bryson. You can check it at:
http://www.randomhouse.com/features/billbryson/forum/forums.cgi?page=1&messages_per_page=20

Also, for those of you that checked out my Google Earth photo of Dongguan City. Try tilting the landscape. You will see Qifeng Mountain very close to my New World Garden Apartment. Tilting is a cool Google Earth feature too.