Monday, June 05, 2006

Comments Allowed Again

You may notice something new on my blog. I am allowing Comments again. Access was allowed early on when I first introduced this blog, but I got a little frustrated. As usual anymore on the internet, the spammers attacked my blog with a vengeance when they found the open access. I was inundated with comments that were nothing more than advertising for various internet schemes. I had to just switch off Comments.

Now Blogger has a word verification requirement for all Comments. That prevents programmed commenting. So go ahead and add your comment, if you like. It doesn’t get posted, but is available for reading by others by clicking on the Comments link. It is an interesting way to communicate. I’ll keep open as long as I get productive comments, and I don’t get blasted with spam again.

And this open commenting ability may be more important with some upcoming news. Till then…………….