Saturday, July 30, 2005

Addresses and Phone Numbers

Where are you? How do I call you? What is your address? I get these questions frequently…… and you know, I’m not always real certain how to answer myself. I’m having hard enough time figuring out how to call out from here, much less how anyone should call in to me! Let me try to clarify with what I do know.

  • First, I finally have a cell phone I can read!! I’ve been here for almost three months, and up to now, have had a cell phone that only had Chinese symbols, with English only for names. Think about it: Every time I missed a call, I could tell that I had, but I had no idea how to look it up! Anyway, my cell number to call from US when I’m in China: 011-86769-486-8935
  • Second, I learned it was worthwhile to have a separate number and phone when you are in Hong Kong. I entered the ranks like everyone else with a new phone a couple of weeks ago (that also has a great little camera to catch those quick unusual shots I’ve always missed before). So for whenever I’m in Hong Kong (you have to watch this site for info on my travels), my cell number to call from US when I’m in Hong Kong: 011-852-6535-7553.
  • Address for my apartment in Dongguan:

Dongguan New World Garden

Dong Cheng East Road

Fu Cheng District

Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, P.R.C. 523129

  • Address of Hong Kong office to send anything for safe, efficient service:

Decca Furniture Ltd.

2/F Decca Industrial Centre

21 Cheung Lee Street

Chaiwan, Hong Kong

  • Now the legal disclaimer:

DO NOT BLAME ME if I have some of this wrong! Your service provider may require different access codes, etc.

  • Last request EMAIL ME!! I love to hear from you! It’s easy:

brccbryson@aol.com

or use the link for “Email Me” on the right column