Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Homeward Bound

The days are getting close. I can smell the BBQ and ribs!!

I leave for my return home in a couple of days. It’s been almost 6 months that I’ve been here. That’s a long time to be away. I will be glad to get back for a couple of weeks.

Much of my visit will be devoted to business. I’ve got stops in Chicago, Atlanta, and High Point. But there will be plenty of time devoted to family and friends. Current plans include:

12 November

Lunch 12 PM

Logans’s Roadhouse

Alpine Avenue

Grand Rapids

12 November

Dinner 6 PM

Sam’s Joint

Caledonia

13 November

Lunch 1 PM

Olga’s

Woodland Mall

Kentwood, MI

14 November

Decca Contract Showroom

Merchandise Mart

Chicago

14 November

Imperial Woodworking

Pallantine, IL

14 November

To Atlanta

Hampton Inn

Buckhead

15 November

Decca Hospitality Offices

Atlanta

To Waynesville, NC

16 November

To Charlotte

To Chapel Hill

17 & 18 November

Bolier Showroom

LaQuinta Hotel

Winston-Salem

19 November

NCSU Football

Raleigh

20 – 22 November

Vacation

Winston-Salem Area

23 –27 November

Thanksgiving

Waynesville, NC

I do not have cell phone plans worked out yet. My Hong Kong mobile number should work. If I make other arrangements, I will post here on my website.

Hope to see all of you over the next two weeks!