Saturday, February 18, 2006

Here Comes the Rain Again

A rainy Saturday! Nothing much worse, is there? Well, we are getting back into the rainy season. Talk about humid! This is the absolute worse. Walls sweat. Everything gets wet. Umbrellas are a necessity, but don’t do much to keep ya from getting wet. Sounds pretty exciting, don’t it?

Well, it has been cold here a couple of months. Now the rains are starting, as it seems to be getting warmer. That’s a real sign of the wetter conditions ahead.

So………..… I’m going to Thailand! Hopefully it will be dry there! I know it will be warmer. It always is! I leave tomorrow, for a couple of days. Got to check some things at our plant there. On return to Hong Kong I get to visit the US Embassy to get some more pages for my passport. I’m really filling it up!

Otherwise, I haven’t had a lot to write about recently. I’ve been fortunate in having a few Americans around recently at the plant. That has been a nice diversion. But we’ve only really been to the same places I’ve written about before. Okay, maybe Dakota and I singing at the karaoke was a little different. He’s a pretty good crooner. And Eric and Paul enjoyed the Brazilian and Royal Lagoon Jazz Bar last night. Always the best there!

Maybe Thailand will give me a few more things to write about.