Wednesday, June 22, 2005

News of the Week

Busy week here this week. Most everyone is returning from a successful NEOCON show in Chicago. Excitement is that Decca Contract won Best Large Showroom. Nice accomplishment for Grand Opening! And work is busy with new tests and quality issues (unfortunately).

Good news on the horizon though. I checked my apartment again yesterday, and should be moving into it in a few days!! (I will include picture below.) Yes! Then I’ll be in ex-pat community and near bars, restaurants, and Oliver’s – all with Western food!

I have had the pleasure of a couple of Americans from Imperial Woodworking. They represent Decca with architectural millwork projects in the States. Nice to have Riley and Paul around for some American humor!

And oh yes, I had another massage last night! Eat your heart out Americans. Zhuzhu is simply amazing. With my bad back I get a little concerned at times, but it sure feels better afterward!! Today you get a treat in seeing a picture of her too. That was her smiling above.

Take care friends! Keep writing!

Gene