Friday, July 15, 2005

To Hong Kong

What a week! This has been a busy one! Plant has been busy with many activities and tests, keeping me virtually non-stop from arrival to departure daily. And I arrive around 8:30 AM and usually don't leave until 7:30 or after dinner. Add the hour for driving back and forth and the days are getting compressed. I even stayed at "hotel" on Monday, since we were leaving for an early plant visit on Tuesday (and, okay, I admit, it also got me a chance to schedule another massage).
The apartment is great, but it is missing one important thing: NO INTERNET. So sorry for fewer postings. Hopefully I will find a little time over the weekend. But then again, I am beginning to really like Hong Kong. I'm staying at the Novotel again. I have to renew Visa once more. So I don't return until Tuesday.
Everyone have a great weekend! More news on the way soon.
Gene