Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still HOT!!

Let’s see, whats the news? IT”S HOT!! I mean really HOT! A week ago I said that temperatures and humidity were unbearably hot. It just continues to get HOTTER! Today it’s cresting 100° F while humidity has remained around 80%. That’s very HOT!!

Usually this time of year, we would have a couple of breaks due to typhoons in the area. I don’t look forward to one of those, but some rain or winds from one would be nice.

What’s with things anyway? Floods in Texas and England. Even in China. But not even close to me. No here it’s just HOT!

And in North Carolina, its been announced that Baker is closing my former plant in Mocksville. It’s not a surprise. I think we all expected that sooner or later. Plants continue to close in the US. China is HOT! Some things just don’t change.

Labels: ,