Saturday, May 21, 2005

Two Hours of Divine Relaxation

Google doesn't don't have anything on Dongguan Decca Furniture. Google may be famous for massages for employees, but I bet one of theirs wouldn't compare to the massage I got here last night!! What a perk! A masseuse on staff!!

I got the treatment on my earlier visit here in March, and was treated again last night by Xtao Zhu to two hours of the most wonderful massage possible!! This little lady works the body with the strength of an arm wrestler, and there are times you are ready to bolt from the table when she pinches tightly or presses to the bone. But the feeling achieved is divine!!

The whole massage takes two hours. Yes, that’s 120 minutes!! I am not sure how many times I fell asleep, but it was several. Then you get stretched or prodded for the next maneuver.

What is even more amazing is that this little lady, of no more than 5’5” tall, can stretch your shoulder and feet at the same time!! And I’m 6’2”! Laying face down you want to look around to see who’s helping! How does she do it! At other times, she is practically walking on your back! She uses her knees, arms, elbows, feet, and hands. You ever had your toe knuckles cracked? She even does that.

And this ain’t one of them feel good oily massages. At no time does she ever apply a bunch of oils. But at times her hands feel like they’ve been set on fire. She somehow gets them incredibly warm, and ohhhhhh does it feel good!

I feel great today (other than I am getting a touch of cold). I'm limber and so much more relaxed.

Decca hired Ms. Zhu from a local massage house. They just went in and hired the best on staff, and she is available for massages to the management staff! I think I’ll be taking advantage.