Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blogging and Favorite Posts

One of the limitations I find with this “blogger” thing is the ability to effectively post a lot of pictures to my abrysoninchina site. So solution from the parent company Google: setup pictures on another site that is a partner with blogspot. It is dotphoto.com. From what I can tell, it is free for posting pictures with several options for viewing. You can allow viewing to anyone, or restrict any with a password. It even looks as if many photographers use the site for selling their pictures. I guess that helps to keep the site free.

Anyway, I’ve setup several albums of pictures from my experiences in China at my site at dotphoto.com. To get to those sites, I’ve added to the Links in the right column of this abrysoninchina.blogspot site. To access, just go to: http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=abrysoninchina&p=1A55

I will warn that you may find that the “All my albums” link can be difficult to access. (It works fine for me, but computers are finicky.) The individual album links, like “Decca Celebration” and “Cheung Chow”, may work better at accessing the albums. And Internet Explorer works best for the site (bummer – I prefer Mozilla Firefox now).

And, why not try something else here. Maybe I'm having too much fun with this blog stuff. It sorta lets me be editor of my own website, so I do enjoy this. But as the postings get added, some of my favorites are harder to find, much less to tell someone how to find.

So the simple solution is another blog site! But of course! I can’t believe sometimes how simple this is. Well, the other site is: www.brysoninchinafavorites.blogspot.com
I have put a link to in on the right too. So if you are new or looking for some of my better postings, check that link.

Enjoy!