Saturday, September 10, 2005

Another Hong Kong Weekend

A month has passed, and I’m back in Hong Kong. It’s time to get another visa, so here I am. Novotel Century in Wan Chai is home for about 4 days.

I’m soon off to apply again. Hopefully I will finally be able to get a multi-visit visa so that I don’t have to do this so many times. Last night was a wonderful dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Tsang, Richard, and Chris. The Chinese restaurant was phenomenal. Chris had been there before, and by all accounts it is one of the best in Hong Kong. Tonight I’ll have dinner with Chris and Richard again. Might even find a steak. And then on Sunday, I’m looking for another burrito!!!

If ya need me this weekend you have to call my Hong Kong phone from US: 011 852 6535 7553

The website for the Novotel Century is: http://www.accorhotels-asia.com/hotel/nov/index.asp