Friday, July 07, 2006

HOT Sign .... .Coming Soon!!

I couldn’t believe my eyes!! Here I was in Hong Kong and there it was: the HOT sign!! Okay, so it wasn’t really a “HOT" sign, but it was a sign for Krispy Kreme!! And announcing a new store in Times Square area of Causeway Bay!! YES!! YIPPEE!!

Yes sirree…. Opening soon in Hong Kong is Krispy Kreme! In fact there may be up to 20 stores. They just hit Tokyo last week, and in August, Hong Kong!! ♫ Sunny days are here again!!!! ♫

I’m not so sure Hong Kong is ready for our glazed treat of treats! But I am. They are not big sweet lovers here. And they are pretty conscious about fattening type foods. I was pretty excited to find a Aunt Annie’s pretzel stand a few months ago in a supermarket in Hong Kong. It’s already gone.

And in Dongguan, they have a sign for Cinnabon coming soon. Now I really can’t expect it to do so good here. Most bakeries here have breads with tuna fish fillings. Yuch! Not exactly what I call tasty.

Me, I’m just anxious to get that first …. hot…. glazed….. Krispy Kreme….. doughnut ……. right off the conveyor in Hong Kong!! More soon!