Friday, August 18, 2006

Upcoming USA Schedule

Okay, my schedule is shaping up some. I head to the USA next Friday, August 25. It is somewhat amazing that a 15 hour plane ride only eclipses about 2 hours in a day, but that’s how it goes when ya cross the Time Line. I leave on the 25th at 12:45 PM in Hong Kong and get into Chicago at 2:17 PM. Of course, that assumes no travel problems…. something not so consistent right now. I am supposed to then get into Charlotte at almost 7 PM.

After a night around Charlotte, I plan to go to Waynesville, NC on Saturday the 26th to see my father, relatives, and friends. The 27th, I traverse NC to Raleigh to be ready for the seminar I will be attending the next three days. Staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Cary, I will catch up with my daughter at nearby Chapel Hill.

On Thursday the 31st, I will be visiting HBF in Hickory, and on the 1st, I will be at Decca offices in High Point, NC. I return on Monday the 4th for a two day return. (You loose coming back across the Time Line!) I’ll try to make other contacts along the way, but as you can see the schedule is a little tight.

Summary:

August 25

Hong Kong to Charlotte

August 26

Waynesville, NC

August 27

Waynesville to Cary, NC

August 28-30

Cary, NC

August 31

Hickory, NC

September 1

High Point, NC

September 2-3

Winston-Salem Area

September 4-5

Charlotte to Hong Kong