Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Busy Week

I’ve got a busy week going on again. My good friend and associate, Chris Plasman, the president of Bolier and my former boss as president of Baker, is visiting for several days. He is reviewing October Market introductions and discussing other issues. Hopefully, we’ll also have time for a good dinner and shopping for golf clubs.

Part of my week’s schedule requires the return to Hong Kong. The China government must really like me to come there to spend money. My visa still requires me to re-enter every 30 days just to get it stamped. Of course, that also means I will stay in Hong Kong and support the local economy.

So on Friday, I activate my Hong Kong cell phone [(852) 6535 7553]and move back into the Novotel Hotel for a couple of days. If lucky, Chris and I will find some good American steaks too.