Sunday, November 13, 2005

Another Phone Number

Two mobile phone numbers just isn’t good enough for Gene Bryson. Nope, I figured I needed another. I just couldn’t get my Hong Kong service to work too well here in the US, so why not? So now, my US mobile number = 616 780 1966.

I will have access on this phone for the next two weeks. My Hong Kong phone just didn’t work so well from here. I could send text messages, but outgoing calls were blocked with a message that “incoming calls were blocked by me”?? Don’t ask me. I tried switching all kinds of things and talked with my Hong Kong service provider, but couldn’t get past it.

So instead I got a card that works in my Hong Kong phone. It is a Cingular prepaid card, making any Cingular to Cingular calls free.

So again my number for now is = 616 780 1966. Use it to call me while I am here in the U.S.