Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ABrysoninChina Featured in Here! Dongguan Magazine

I”ve been getting a few extra hits and comments lately. Late last month, just before I headed to the US for a couple of weeks of business, I got interviewed for Dongguan’s Here! Dongguan magazine for this weblog! Yeah…. Me! For this website!

Here! Dongguan is an English magazine primarily devoted to ex-pats living and working around the Guangdong area. It is a must for those of us trying to survive the rigors of life there. It provides good info on happenings, news, and reviews of new Western style restaurants, stores, and bars in the area. The article was printed in the September edition, and I’ve not even seen yet since I haven’t gotten out of Hong Kong with a new China Visa yet.

But here is a link to the article: http://jennyseyes.squarespace.com/stories/

Jenny is the author of the article, and a weblog writer herself. You should also look around her site and enjoy her perspective on Dongguan too.