Saturday, November 03, 2007

Carolina on My Mind

Oh, let that James Taylor song play loud and long! It sure is in my mind today. Because in one week, I’ll be in North Carolina!!

Yes, it’s Home Leave time again. I don’t get back too often, so this is pretty special time indeed. After six months of Chinese language and crazy highway motoring, I’m glad to be going back to the Western World for a few weeks. Oh how sweet it is Baby James!

First stop is (hopefully), the NC State vs. UNC football game at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh next Saturday. Then it is a few days in High Point area on business, before I head to Minneapolis to check out new Decca Contract offices. Then it’s off to Colorado for family time in the Rockies, before returning for Thanksgiving week in North Carolina.

Throw another shoulder of pork on the coals! Pour in that rich red vinegar sauce. I’m home for BBQ soon!

Basic Tentative Schedule:

09-Nov-07

Hong Kong to Chicago

UA 896

10-Nov-07

Personal - Raleigh, NC

12-Nov-07

Decca Furniture USA, High Point

13-Nov-07

Charlotte to Minneapolis

US1623

14-Nov-07

Decca Contract USA, Minneapolis

15-Nov-07

Minneapolis to Denver

NW 561

16-Nov-07

Personal - Denver, CO

18-Nov-07

Denver to Charlotte

UA 410

19-Nov-07

Decca Furniture USA, High Point

20-Nov-07

Personal - North Carolina

27-Nov-07

Charlotte to Chicago

UA 345

27-Nov-07

Chicago to Hong Kong

UA 895

28-Nov-07

Arrive Hong Kong

UA 895

Phone Contact: My cell phone card in the US is +1 336-508-0676.


Labels: ,